Why wait until New Year's to make plans for the year? Why travel around the world when so much is right at my backdoor? Here is my list of....
Local Things I'd Like to Do in the Next Year
- Go mountain biking at Devil's Den State Park
- Attend an Arkansas Razorbacks football game
- Hike up to Hawksbill Crag/Whitaker Point.
- Eat from the Grillenium Falcon, Hammontree's own mobile food station.
- Bike down to Dickson Street and have lunch at the Trailside Cafe and Tea Room.
- Visit the Ozark Medieval Fortress in Lead Hill.
- Make a day trip up to Springfield, Missouri and check out the Red Velvet store.
- Go camping!
- Make a masterpiece at Orange Leaf or Yum Yos frozen yogurt.
- Enjoy the delights of the following eateries here in my lovely hometown:
I'm sure I'll add more to this as the year goes on, but I'm pretty pleased with the start of it. Any other suggestions? I am totally open to ideas!