Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Thoughts via Flickr, Google, and the Like...

Thanks to Christen over at Creating Little Pieces of Happiness for the idea to describe my current situation with photos, clipart, and the like.

What I'm reading...


Bible study book about, well, Esther. 
This is part of a class (called "Perspectives") that John and I are signed up for on Thursday nights. The readings so far are intense, but definitely making me more aware of how the Old Testament relates to the New Testament and Christianity in general. 

What I'm doing...
Well, okay...I'm not quite to this point yet with my knitting, but you have to admit it would be an interesting alternative to wallpaper...

I love this stuff!

Trying out new recipes, old recipes, and things on the fly. My favorite so far is garlic chicken pizza on halved ciabatta loaves. Delicious, even as leftovers!


What I'm craving...
Three words: Skinny. Caramel. Latte.

I can't wait to use my Bento box. It's so cute!!!

*all images found on Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of Wisdom