- John and I are in a community group that meets once a week for dinner and prayer;
- I'm in a women's group that meets one morning a week for a study on Esther;
- John and I are taking a night course called "Perspectives: A Christian World Movement" (with textbooks and everything!);
- I've signed up for a free fitness class that does weekday yoga/cardio classes and weekend walking/running (though I haven't worked up the nerve go go yet);
- I'll be tutoring a few days a week and doing AP consulting a few weekends here and there;
- John and I also signed up for a church class called "Discovery" that meets on Sundays with a great local family;
- I've updated my Twitter "following" list to include tons of local community outreach projects and event coordinators;
- We're going tonight to a "UA International Student Friendship" program that connects international students with local families - not as hosts, but as people who will take them out occasionally for an "American" experience. Like Big Brother for college students.
So that's what I came up with this week.
On a totally random note, here are some other things I did this week:
|This is my organized "crafting" corner.|
|See? Doesn't it look organized?|